8资源分享论坛 - 资源分享,资源共享|www.8ziyuan.com

标题: RADWIMPS-Light The Light-高音质MP3(320K)/无损(FLAC)百度 [打印本页]

作者: 佛罗里达    时间: 2020-3-15 16:45
标题: RADWIMPS-Light The Light-高音质MP3(320K)/无损(FLAC)百度
【音乐简介(About)】

世界的な流行をみせる新型コロナウィルスの流行にともない、多くの人が普段とは違う生活を強いられています。本来「被害者」であるはずの感染者は、いつのまにか「加害者」へと見られ方を変え窮屈な想いをしながら日々を生活しています。どこに感染者がいるか分からない、自分が感染しているかもしれないという恐怖が伝播し、それは地域単位、国単位の差別的な偏見をも助長させます。社会機能の麻痺や混乱が来る恐れから、あらゆる歪みも生じてきています。マスク、生活用品の買い占め、アジア人への迫害、心ない言葉、飲食店や公共施設などへの立ち入り拒否。ウィルスよりも恐ろしいのは人間の恐怖心や憎悪、冷酷さなのかもしれません。こんな時こそ冷静な判断、情報収集、そして手を取り合う心が必要なのではと強く感じます。
今回、中国でお世話になっている方々から「中国で不安な生活を送る人たちを励ます曲を作ってはもらえませんか」と提案を受けました。ぜひ力になれるのならばと、急いで楽曲の制作に入りました。そして今回完成にこぎつけることができ、無料で中国内の皆さんへ配信することを決めました。
曲を作りながら、これは中国の方に向けたものであると同時に日本、そして世界中でウィルスの脅威と闘うすべての人に向けた曲だと感じました。順次他の国・地域でも聴けるような態勢を整えようと思います。
音楽にできることはとても小さいです。でも時にその小ささに救われることもあるのではと、僕は思っています。歌詞の中でも書きました。この事態が無事終息し、無傷ではなくとも平穏な日々が戻ってきた時には「あの時は本当どうなるかと思ったね」と笑いながら皆大事な家族や友と話ができたらいいなと心から願っています。その時まで、皆で頑張り抜きたいです。
洋次郎
随着新型冠状毒的全球性流行,许多人被迫过着不同于以往的生活。原本是“受害者”的感染者,不知何时被当作了“加害者”,只能小心谨慎地过着每一天。不知道感染者在哪里,说不定自己也被感染了,诸如此类的恐惧扩散着,也助长了区域性、国家性的歧视和偏见。
社会机能的瘫痪和对混乱的恐慌,导致了各种扭曲事态相继出现。抢购口罩、生活用品,迫害亚洲人,随口说出冷漠的话,拒绝一部分人进入餐饮店和公共设施等地。或许,比病毒更可怕的是人类的恐惧、憎恶和冷酷。我强烈觉得,正是在这种时候,我们才更需要冷静地做出判断,做好情报收集,保持一颗携手共进的心。
这次,收到了在中国承蒙关照的人士提出的建议,“能为在中国过着不安生活的人们做一首鼓励他们的歌曲吗?”,我很希望自己能出一份力,于是急忙进入了乐曲的创作。现在终于创作完成,于是决定面向中国的各位,免费播放这首歌曲。在创作的时候,我觉得这是面向中国的歌曲,同时也是面向日本乃至世界各地,是给所有与病毒威胁作斗争的人们的一首歌。我还计划让其他国家地区也能依次听到这首歌。
音乐能做的事情很渺小。但我又觉得,有时候也会被那份渺小所拯救吧。歌词里面也有写道,待到疫情结束,哪怕不是毫发无损,待平稳的日子回归之时,希望我们都能与重要的家人朋友笑着说道“当时还真不知道会变成怎样呢”。在那之前,我想与大家一起努力,共度难关。
洋次郎
The global outbreak of novel coronavirus has shaken up the world and many of us are being forced to let go of the life we are familiar with. Those who are infected with the virus were first treated as victims, but now they are considered as victimizers, a threat to others, and are feeling unnecessary indignity and distress in the process.
Not knowing who is infected, including ourselves, creates and spreads fears that lead to bigotry and discrimination pitting one community or one nation against the other. Fears that the whole nation may be put in a state of chaos and paralysis are causing all sorts of social disruptions such as hoarding facial masks and other supplies or the rise in anti-Asian sentiment including hurling abuses and refusing entry to restaurants and public facilities. Fear, hatred, and cruelty of human beings seem more terrifying than the virus itself. That is why I strongly believe that it is necessary to remain calm, get facts right, and reach out and help each other.
We and the supporters in China discussed and decided to create a song for Chinese people living in anxiety and fear, and I immediately started to work on a piece, hoping to help in whatever way possible. The work is now finished and we decided to distribute it for free in China. We are now thinking about ways to make it available in other countries/regions later on.
In the process of creating this piece of music I recognize that this is a song for not only Chinese people but also Japanese and all the people around the world who are fighting the threat of COVID-19.
There is only so much what music can do, but I believe that many of us find solace in music. As I wrote in the lyrics to this song, I truly hope that when the outbreak winds down and normalcy is restored even if we are not totally unscathed, we will be able to laugh about it with our families and friends. Until then, we are going to hang in there.
Yojiro

【音乐歌词(Lyrics)】

作曲 : 野田洋次郎
作词 : 野田洋次郎

You might be scared
或许会感到害怕
But that's your strength
但是也因此让你坚强
You must be tired
一定很疲倦了吧
Hold on a sec
就再稍等下

You feel disgraced?
会觉得难堪么
And full of shame
满面羞愧
You're half way there
可你已非常接近
Until the light
就要被光芒笼罩

Lack of hope?
万念俱灰?
No way to cope?
日暮穷途?
Sorry to say
遗憾地说出
I believe in you
我相信你

That loneliness
这形单影只
Is all you have?
便是你所仅有的么
But you know what?
可是你知道么?
It's not your fault
这不怪你

Someday we will talk all night
在某一天我们终将长谈彻夜
Of all that we've been through
聊起这段我们共同经历和拥有过的岁月
No more tears no more sorrows
拭去眼角的泪水抚平累累伤痕
Only your brightest smile
只留下你眼波间流转的笑意
Someday we will laugh all night
在某一天我们终将彻夜欢歌
About our hardest times
致我们并肩走过的坎坷旅途
Until then we'll hold our hands together, soft and tight
在一同把酒言欢之前,带着温柔和坚强
Together we'll move on
我们一路同行 患难与共

Now wipe your tears
现在擦去你的泪水
You don’t deserve
不该如此
Will you show some smile?
还能再笑一下么
Oh please, for me
就请当是为了我

Don’t blame yourself
就不要再责怪自己
Don’t hate yourself
不要再怨恨自己
You can be rude
你本应蛮横
You can be mean
你本应刻薄

I know you will
可我知道你终究还是
Be back in a while
能回到最初
To where we used to
在故地旧园
Hang out a lot
终将会回来

I like who you are
我喜欢的是你
I like who you are
是如今的你
I like who you are
是真正的你
I like who you are
是全部的你

在某一天我们终将长谈彻夜
Of all that we've been through
聊起这段我们共同经历和拥有过的岁月
拭去眼角的泪水抚平累累伤痕
Only your brightest smile
只留下你眼波间流转的笑意
在某一天我们终将彻夜欢歌
About our hardest times
致我们并肩走过的坎坷旅途
在一同把酒言欢之前,带着温柔和坚强
Together we'll move on
我们一路同行 患难与共

在某一天我们终将长谈彻夜
拭去眼角的泪水抚平累累伤痕
在某一天我们终将彻夜欢歌
在一同把酒言欢之前,带着温柔和坚强

【文件信息(Files)】

文件名大小
Light The Light - RADWIMPS.flac
22.85 MB
Light The Light - RADWIMPS.mp3
9.18 MB

文件总数 = 2
文件大小之和 = 33578061 Bytes

【下载地址(Download)】ID202003151643.zip

作者: hdchy    时间: 2020-3-16 06:01
日本也有这种歌了
作者: lk1234321    时间: 2020-3-16 11:23
谢谢
作者: wylcynthia    时间: 2020-3-16 18:31
超级好听,振奋人心
作者: 花觅卡卡    时间: 2020-3-17 06:53
谢谢楼主的分享辛苦了
作者: 只剩淡漠    时间: 2020-3-30 10:54
前来收藏感恩
作者: 活著就是折騰    时间: 2020-3-30 16:34
支持一下谢谢分享~
作者: 一切、虚伪    时间: 2020-4-7 11:59
好音乐还是要分享出来的
作者: Zz61031    时间: 2020-4-9 13:05
这个真是绝了 谢谢分享
作者: dinworld    时间: 2020-4-10 01:17
这个真是绝了 谢谢分享
作者: 冒牌货    时间: 2020-4-11 11:29
很不错,试试看 谢谢分享
作者: yagshuag    时间: 2020-4-11 22:24
感谢分享,谢谢。
作者: 沵魡管眞寬♂    时间: 2020-4-14 16:33
回帖一下以示尊敬
作者: ctrl    时间: 2021-12-13 23:30
终于找到了谢谢楼主

欢迎光临 8资源分享论坛 - 资源分享,资源共享|www.8ziyuan.com (https://www.8ziyuan.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.4