[华语音乐] 宋雨琦-YUQ1[320K/MP3/BD]

[复制链接]
佛罗里达社区官方认证 发表于 2024-4-23 20:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 打印 上一主题 下一主题
宋雨琦 – YUQ1
【专辑简介(Albums)】

What’s wrong with 'freak'? Here’s an adorable 'FREAK' YUQI’s 1st Mini Album [YUQ1] YUQI, a member of (G)I-DLE, who achieved four consecutive 'PAK' (Perfect All Kill) on major domestic music chart with the 2nd Full Album [2] released in January, will release her first solo album [YUQ1] that contains her own unique color. Previously, YUQI demonstrated endless potential for growth through the Digital Single [A Page] and has built a variety of musical careers, attracting attention from both Korean and international top artists with her attractive voice. YUQI’s 1st Mini Album [YUQ1] embodies 'YUQI' herself, as evident from the title. This album, reflecting YUQI’s free-spirited yet delicate artistic qualities, visually expresses strong confidence in her first album by incorporating the number 1 as the letter "I" in YUQI’s name. The title song 'FREAK' is a song filled with YUQI’s lively energy and presents the special moment to mundane daily life. In particular, she sings about the unique charm of 'FREAK' with honest lyrics such as 'She’s a Certified Freak' and 'I'm a Certified Freak', revealing that she is singing about herself, YUQI. The song radiates YUQI’s confidence in embracing the difference from others and accepting it as her own personality, providing listeners with a fresh sense of liberation. YUQI, who composed many songs on (G)I-DLE’s album, adds authenticity and completeness to her first solo album by lyricist and composer on most of the songs, including the title track 'FREAK'. In addition, by featuring various artists such as MINNIE of (G)I-DLE, pH-1, and Lexie Liu. YUQI’s unique music color is established with more diverse genres and stories. 1st Mini Album [YUQ1] confidently expresses the all-round artist YUQI’s personality. Wishing all 'FREAK's around the world to sing along with confidence, Adorable freak YUQI starts a fun party for lonely 'FREAK's today.   01. FREAK Composed by Jop Pangemanan, Kyle Faulkner, Audun Agnar Guldbrandsen, 우기, Siixk Jun Lyrics by Jop Pangemanan, Kyle Faulkner, Audun Agnar Guldbrandsen, 우기 Arranged by Siixk Jun, Krap ‘FREAK’ is the song that makes you want to go for a drive and yell out all the frustration from your mundane and repeated life. Bossa rhythms and organic instruments in its simple and minimal structure are guaranteed to start your day fresh. At 9AM, “OMG, I overslept!” 02. My Way Composed by 우기, BOYTOY, MOJO, JIWOONG (PLZ), SOHI (PLZ) Lyrics by 우기, BOYTOY, MOJO, SOHI (PLZ) Arranged by BOYTOY, MOJO, JIWOONG (PLZ) It’s time to spread your wings. Take a listen to YUQI’s sincere messages in ‘My Way’. The sound of analog vintage synths portrays the future full of hope. At 2PM, “It’s up to ME.” 03. Drink It Up (Feat. pH-1) Composed by 우기, BOYTOY, MOJO, Milli Oshyun, MUNA (PLZ), XU (PLZ), Jenna (PLZ), Disko, pH-1 Lyrics by 우기, BOYTOY, MOJO, MUNA (PLZ), XU (PLZ), Jenna (PLZ), pH-1 Arranged by BOYTOY, MOJO, Milli Oshyun Feel the dreamy atmosphere in ‘Drink It Up’. YUQI’s deep voice together with pH-1’s melodic rap creates a chill vibe, and the cinematic pre-chorus section multiplies the song’s vividness. At 6PM, “A shot of Whiskey, please.” 04. Red Rover Composed by Elsa Curran, Stela Cole, Joshua Murty, Mark Schick Lyrics by Elsa Curran, Stela Cole, Joshua Murty, Mark Schick Arranged by Joshua Murty, Mark Schick ‘Red Rover’ is tightly packed with funky sounds. Whispering rap parts together with the nu disco-ish instruments, slap bass, organ and string adds more color to the track. At 8PM, “Haven’t you heard? I’m the crazy b*tch around here.” 05. On Clap (Feat. Lexie Liu) Composed by Oscar Scheller, Jesse Thomas, Naomi Wild, Siixk Jun, Lexie Liu Lyrics by Oscar Scheller, Jesse Thomas, Naomi Wild, 우기, Lexie Liu Arranged by Siixk Jun ‘On Clap’ is arranged using bubble FX to make the hip type groove. YUQI’s brag swag is drawn up by minimizing the beat with a 4-bar bass loop and maximizing the hook. At 10PM, “Follow my lead.” 06. Everytime (With MINNIE ((G)I-DLE)) Composed by 우기, BOYTOY, MOJO, s’oom (PLZ), Zun (PLZ), MUNA (PLZ), Disko, WARMing, Junsoo Lyrics by 우기, BOYTOY, s’oom (PLZ), Zun (PLZ), MUNA (PLZ) Arranged by BOYTOY, Disko ‘Everytime’ is a sketch of youth drawn by YUQI and MINNIE. It’s a medium tempo emo pop track which could be contrasting, but the synergy between the two vocals perfectly matches the song. Emotional acoustic guitar melodies lead throughout the song. At 12AM, “For our youth.” 07. Could It Be Composed by Mike Elizondo, Micky Ekko Lyrics by Mike Elizondo, Micky Ekko Arranged by Mike Elizondo, Micky Ekko ‘Could It Be’ makes us look back to the day that was like a dream, with a golden dawn. Analog instruments of the 1970s, such as Juno, Prophet-5, OP-1 are used to recreate retro sounds that feels like a pleasant dream. At 2AM, “It was a dreamy day. Good night, everyone.”

【在线试听(Online Player)】

https://music.8ziyuan.com/

【MP3文件信息(Files)】

文件名大小
宋雨琦&Minnie-Everytime (With MINNIE ((G)I-DLE)).mp3
7.31 MB
宋雨琦&pH-1-Drink It Up (Feat.mp3
7.52 MB
宋雨琦&刘柏辛Lexie-On Clap (Feat.mp3
4.56 MB
宋雨琦-Could It Be.mp3
7.26 MB